Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mattresses for Sale!


            A Greeley resident sought permission from the city council on the Oct. 16 meeting, to use signs advertising a fundraiser to support her son’s varsity baseball team.
            The signs are only permitted on the grounds of the sale, according to the city. But Sherrie Peif thinks that that the city would allow her permission to use the signs on commercial intersections, even though the council did not give her an exact answer at the meeting.
            “I think that it’s an interpretation of one person and I don’t think the city council will take away fundraising from a non-profit school fundraiser,” she said. “Funding education today is a hot topic, and I can’t imagine a city council anywhere that would limit a parent’s ability to help fund the ‘extras’ of school such and extra-curricular stuff.”   
            And these extras, Peif explains, are expenses used for tournaments and traveling for not only the University High School Bulldogs baseball team, but for the school’s cheer leading team as well.
            The parents’ of these teams, like Peif, have organized for a mattress sale in the school’s gymnasium through a company in Estes Park called Front Range Unique Fundraising, LLC ,to help pay for the teams’ expenses on Nov. 10.
            Kane Ware, a Greeley resident, also supports Peif’s call to action for the advertising of the fundraiser.           
            “It promotes the school and the usage of the signs seems harmless,” said Ware, a soldier in U.S. Army Reserves. 

11 comments:

  1. I hope that sleepy's will sale their product of mattress for a day. So that I can buy a mattress for my bed and to the other room of my house. So that I can get a discount on it. Visit here for more designs of their mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to stop by. But, I think it might have to wait until this summer. I did not know that Serlkay had ever expanded its size. I must say that a succesful family owned business in this day and age is a very refreshing sight! As well as this is a very refreshing site!
    memory foam off-gassing

    ReplyDelete
  3. which according to company reps, is organically grown and treated with a salt-based flame retardant, free of health problems associated with other flame retardants such as boric acid and melamine. gel foam mattress reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parents’ of these teams, like Peif, have organized for a mattress sale in the school’s gymnasium through a company in Estes Park called Front Range Unique Fundraising, LLC ,to help pay for the teams’ expenses on Nov. 10. Best Mattresses According to consumer reports testing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kane Ware, a Greeley resident, also supports Peif’s call to action for the advertising of the fundraiser. Best Mattresses According to consumer reports testing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    bed base

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    best mattress brands

    ReplyDelete
  8. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    consumer reports best mattress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    hip pain at night

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you want to reduce the delivery costs, then you can also carry the mattress home your self utilizing a pick-up truck or a big car Peterbilt mattress
    The distinct kinds of technologies used in manufacturing mattresses are most likely a lot more numerous compared to advertising traps which agents produce to advertise them Peterbilt mattress

    ReplyDelete